Center Stage is taking over our Wednesday blog post to provide you with some useful things to think about when choosing your caterer!
Center Stage Catering is a chef-driven, service-oriented company delivering food-focused events for over 18 years. We pride ourselves in incorporating client ideas and taste preferences to create a magical & memorable experience from beginning to end. We are extremely excited to be partnering with the Early Inn!
What should brides look for in a catering company? Do. Your. Research! You definitely get what you pay for. The quality of food and how it is prepared is so very important. All of our Chefs are certified by the American Culinary Federation and we pride ourselves in utilizing high quality ingredients and locally grown products in our menus. After all, the food and flavors is what your guests are going to remember.
You may want to ask some of the following questions:
- Does the company have the appropriate insurance, licenses and permits?
- How and where will the food will prepared for your event, on-site or transported?
- Do they offer tastings? Can they accommodate dietary restrictions?
- Cleanliness is key… Ask for a tour of the caterers kitchen!
- Skill Level… Are the chefs certified?
- Staff… Are they from a temporary service or are they permanent employees? What kind of uniform do they wear? Staff should have a different uniform for setting up than they do for serving in case of any spills!
- Check out Social Media for reviews and pictures.
Since your wedding is one of the most important days of your life, we suggest that you take the time to explore the best options available for you. Most importantly, you should feel comfortable and confident with your catering decision.
– Karen and John Schopp, Vice President and President of Center Stage Catering