Staying at Our Bed and Breakfast in Rocky Mount, Virginia
We look forward to you visiting the Early Inn. When making plans for your stay, please review the following policies. If you have any questions regarding our accommodations, please feel free to contact us for additional information.
- Double occupancy
- Additional person – $35.00/night.
- We are a smoke-free inn. Cigarettes, cigars, and candles are not permitted in the rooms. A cleaning fee of $300 charged to all guests who ignore this. Smokers are asked to smoke away from the house and dispose of their butts in a proper receptacle.
- Some pets allowed in the inn with a non-refundable pet fee of $35. – Your pet must be well behaved. Pets are not allowed on beds best replica watch or furniture and are to be crated when you are not there. Please call with questions. Extra cleaning fee may be assessed for not complying with rules.
- Guests of all ages are welcome to stay. However, it is expected that noise will be kept to a minimum.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Self check-in may be required after 7:00 p.m. Please call or email us in advance if you plan to check-in after 7:00 p.m. for instructions.
- Check out at 11:00 a.m. Due to the intimate nature of our Inn and the need to prepare rooms for check-in, please check with us to see if we can accommodate your early or late check-in/check-out.
- Payment is required with all reservations at the time of booking the reservation.
- State and local taxes are in addition to the published room rate.
- Payment must be made on arrival for all outstanding balances. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa and checks as forms of payment.
- The 50% to book a room at the Early Inn is non-refundable. If we are notified about your cancelation 14 day prior to your stay, the additional 50% will be refunded if already paid in full.
- For cancellations received within 14 days prior to arrival date guest will forfeit their payment in full.
- For cancellations and postponements, for any reason, made within 72 hours of arrival 100% of the total stay is forfeited.
- A 30-day cancellation policy applies to all holidays and replica fake watches special events. Payments are not transferable or refunded for any cancellations within 30 days of these events.
- Group reservations for weddings and large gatherings require a 180-day cancellation to ensure a refund of the payment less the amount of deposit
- We are a small inn and cancellations adversely affect us. For this reason, our cancellation policy is strictly enforced.